Are you an Account Manager looking for an opportunity for growth in a fast growing software company? – Full-Time position with a national Inc. 500 SaaS Healthcare Software Company.
VitalWare is the mid-revenue cycle SaaS vendor of choice for more than 800 hospitals and healthcare systems nationwide. We are one of the fastest growing companies in America, recognized 4x by Inc. Magazine. We are a fast, flexible, energetic team driving innovation in healthcare. As an Account Manager, you will be a part of our client success team managing a diverse book of hospital and health system clients. You will think strategically and execute tactically; building trusted relationships and proactively identifying solutions to client business challenges. If you have an undergraduate degree, are customer service oriented, have 3-5 years of healthcare revenue cycle or healthcare technology account management experience, are a good communicator and can travel occasionally to see your client hospitals, you go to the top of the list! We want to talk to you and see if it is a fit for both us.
PS… Our culture and work environment is legendary, which means … people love us and stay! Let’s talk.
The Account Manager (AM) serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. The AM is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, the AM will be expected to build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. This position takes direction from the Senior Account Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and participates with renewing an existing client’s contract.
- Reviews all major deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Works closely with the product team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
- Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are efficiently completed.
- Communicates the client’s goals and represent the client’s interests to the team.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide a strong team representation and sets proper client expectations.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of our company’s capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
- Reports to the Senior Account Manager, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly/bi-weekly basis.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Undergraduate degree.
- Minimum 3 years of account/project management experience.
- Proven account management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
Skill and Ability Requirements
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High level of initiative and works well in a team environment.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc.).
- Extremely detail oriented.
Account management skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.