Are you a Help Desk Technician looking for an opportunity for growth at a SaaS Healthcare company? – Full-Time position with a national Inc. 500 SaaS Healthcare Software Company.
We are one of the fastest growing companies in America, recognized 3x by Inc. Magazine, and named by KLAS as the #1 provider in our product software category, VitalWare is a national software company in the healthcare space. We are a fast, flexible, energetic team driving innovation in healthcare. As a Help Desk Technician, you will work in our IT department helping our fast-growing team of 100+ employees in over 20 states! You will respond to service tickets and support our internal users helping with printer, internet, and application issues, set up new computers, help with infrastructure improvements, active directory and more. If you are responsive and communicate well, are self-taught, have an associate’s degree, or 2 years of experience in a related field and you go to the top of the list! We want to talk to you and see if it is a fit for both us.
PS… Our culture and work environment is legendary, which means … people love us and stay! Let’s talk.
This position is responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. The technician responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming tickets and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware for internal users, either in person or over the phone. Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Train computer users, and/or walk them through a problem-solving process.
- Maintain daily performance and perform routine maintenance on computer systems.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- · Install/maintain printers.
- Gain feedback from users about computer usage.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Provide after-hours tech support.
- Associate degree or equivalent job experience.
- 1 to 2 years of help desk experience.
Demonstrated Skills and Abilities
- A positive and optimistic approach to problem-solving.
- Basic understanding of networks, knowledge of Active Directory users and groups, understanding of file permissions, access levels, ability to run network cable and terminate
- Ability to setup exchange email on laptops and phones, and the ability to install printers.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and maximize the organization’s use of the tools.
- Ability to gain trust and influence across stakeholders including engineering teams, business teams, and client support teams.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial environment in a team and individually.