Are you a Software Test/QA Manager looking for an opportunity for growth in an industry leading company? Full-Time position with a national Inc. 500 SaaS Healthcare Software Company that just achieved #1 in the #KLAS Revenue Cycle - Chargemaster Management category for 2019!
VitalWare is a national software company in the healthcare space. We have been recognized 3 times by Inc. Magazine as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States. We are a fast, flexible, energetic team driving innovation in the healthcare revenue cycle and are looking for a Software Test/QA Manager, to build a robust test/QA practice. If you are a professional tester with teambuilding and test practice implementation experience, have worked with Agile and Scrum software development teams; and have experience working with an onshore, offshore, and remote workforce you go to the top of the list! We want to talk to you and see if it is a fit for both us.
PS… Our culture and work environment is legendary, which means … people love us and stay! Let’s talk.
The Software Test Manager is responsible for all aspects of software testing and software quality assurance, including managing and mentoring testing and QA staff. The manager will work closely and collaboratively in the development, test and release of VitalWare’s suite of products, and software infrastructure. This role is responsible for maintaining and monitoring QA process and procedures, defining best practices, and will build and manage a high-performing Test/QA team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate as part of the leadership team that oversees the complete software development lifecycle; defining, prioritizing, designing, and leading testing of new features within a fast-paced, Agile environment
- Staff, mentor, and maintain a first-class test/QA team
- Conduct test case coverage and test script reviews of automated, manual and crowd-sourced testing plans
- Design, maintain and execute manual and automated test cases for functional, API and end-to-end tests; and design and execute complex troubleshooting and debugging tasks
- Conduct analysis of performance testing results, evaluate the application performance and system capacity and compile performance test reports
- Define, manage and improve the product development/test processes by working closely with engineers, product management, client services, and others
- Ensure execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Deploy, manage, and develop scope, plans, resource allocation for testing to meet the organization and clients’ needs
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Relevant Work Equivalent; 5+ years’ experience in software testing, 2+ years in a leadership role.
- Demonstrated experience overseeing the testing function for a suite of software products, and proven success building and leading high-performance QA teams
- Ability to write and execute unit, functional, integration and regression test scenarios; Familiarity with standards compliance and general principles of usability
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal), attention to detail, problem-solving and time management skills
- Familiarity with software languages, and SQL knowledge
- Familiarity with screen capture and other recording solutions to document steps to troubleshoot and reproduce issues identified during testing
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across teams & multiple division stakeholders
- Experience with Agile and Scrum team development environments and tools
- User experience design experience is a plus
Skill and Ability Requirements
- Enthusiastic about sharing knowledge and experience; and passionate about learning
- Maintains a positive and results-oriented attitude